No announcement yet.

what you think about this cooler? (aerocool DP101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you think about this cooler? (aerocool DP101)

I just want to get your opinion about this Air Cooler from Aerocool. Dont you think its a bit wierd? Anyway here's where it is http://www.aerocool.com.tw/aerocool-...oler/dp102.htm

That is definatly unique...

Aerocool hasn't produced anything too good yet, (http://www.dansdata.com/coolercomp.htm) so I'd say wait till dan does his review of it, and see how good it is.

I think this one has a chance at being decent.

Comment

It looks attractive, Good with a window on your case. I would rather go with some that i know that works. If youare thinking of buying it...maybe you should hold off...and wait on some reviews.
      - Damien

Comment

Nah! I think that design is no good. co'z the air is blowing towards the side not directly to the CPU.

Comment

Originally posted by crazysniper22
          Nah! I think that design is no good. co'z the air is blowing towards the side not directly to the CPU.
          Doesn't matter, the air is blowing onto the metal chins leading the heat away. It's the chins that has to decide where to direct the airflow..

Btw chins? Isn't it fins, or maybe none of em'? Sorry but my english.. :shrug:

Comment

it is certainly an interesting looking thing. but I think those Cu fins/disks (?) are a bit too thick. The best coolers I've seen have lots of very thin fins, not big slabs like this one. If you do get it, let us know how well it works, I'm a bit curious. :)

Comment

yeah, those fins do look a bit too big, if they made it the same size but with smaller fins it would prob cool a lot better. It kind of looks like a huge hard drive.

Comment

So how is the heat being transfered between the discs? There sure isnt much surface area to transfer it in. Im not too sure about this design, tho it does look cool.

Comment

gotta love the designers colors.

Comment

Originally posted by GBRRICCI
                    It kind of looks like a huge hard drive.
                    hehe.
                    : party ha

Comment

Originally posted by GBRRICCI
                      yeah, those fins do look a bit too big, if they made it the same size but with smaller fins it would prob cool a lot better. It kind of looks like a huge hard drive.
                      Heatpipe maybe? just a guess. i think it looks cool but doesnt look like it works too well

Comment

Working...
                      X