Iron Maiden Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Maiden Concert

I went to the Iron Maiden concert last night !!! AWESOME !!!!!

Arch Enemy opened for Iron Maiden's Dance Of Death World Tour.
    SPAM Special Ops

*sniff* I wanted to go to the Metallica concert next week, but I can't... *sniff*

Comment

A Rusty Virgin concert goer hey E^vol? :D

Comment

Yup, you got it. :devil win
        Actually, I listen to a very wide vareity of music styles.
        Classical / metal / pop / dance / etc... You get the idea. It just depends on my mood. ;)
        :cheers:
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

****ty deal, they won't come here anymore. I went to every one when they did.
          athlon xp-m@2456mhz(12x204)
          tt aquariusII liquid cooled/ arctic silver ceramique
          asus a7n8xe-dlx
          thermaltake xaserIII lanfire
          bfg 6800gt
          seagate sataII 250gb/seagate 7200rpm 160gb ide
          samsung dvdrw
          2x1024 kingston hyper-x pc3200/ windows xp pro sp3
          logitech mx518/ logitech wingman rumble
          2x samsung 955df 19"/ canon i960
          creative x-fi fatal1ty 64mb/ altec lansing 251-5.1
          mushkin 550w

opteron 146 @ 2850 (10x285)
          DFI infinity nf4 ultra
          thermaltake tsunami dream -black
          seagate sataII 500gb
          evga 8600gt oc ssc edition
          samsung sata dvd-rw
          2x1024 ocz black
          logitech ifeel/ nec accusync 75f
          ocz fatal1ty 550w

Comment

Originally posted by maximus7001
            ****ty deal, they won't come here anymore. I went to every one when they did.
            Try living in Australia! Years can go by with nobody worth seeing coming here, and then when people do they always say "this place is great, we are coming back soon", then they don't. Last time I heard this was Al from Ministry in '95! Still hasn't come back.

Comment

man id kill for some tickets to a maiden concert. wish i coulda caught them when they came to Canada earlier this year, oh well, anyone know whens the next time they are coming to Canada.

Edit: maybe u guys could have a look at this while we are on the topic:

:cheers:

Comment

USA must be a great place to live due to all concerts, but hey you CANADA people why not just travel down to whatever state your band is playing in to see their concerts..:?:

Hell I must travel down to Germany or in order to see anything worth seeing.. Maiden were here in Sweden - Stockholm last year but other than that.. :)

Comment

I have seen people in Australia who have driven from Canberra (A.C.T.) to Brisbane in order to go to a festival in Brisbane (Queensland) called Livid.

Thats about 1300 km or 725 miles.

The worst thing is that after driving since about 12 o'clock the night, and getting lost, they get there at 2.30. I met them standing in the line to get in (they were behind me) and four people in front of me the bouncers say "O.K., Livids full now. Go home you lot." They left, even after I told them they could sneak in easilly after dusk (5.30).

I ended up getting in at 6.30 by bribing some guy. They should have stayed.

Comment

1300km isn't that much.. Well just to be told to go home then yes it's far.

But who drives that distance without taking a few extra hours more than needed just in case something happens.. :confused:

Comment

Heh, I doubt I'll ever get to see them live, but they're definetly one of the highest on my list of bands - possibly even the highest, although I've got a thing for Iced Earth right now. Dance Of Death was a great album, and hopefully they'll come out with a few live versions of their songs - see how they compare to their non-live counterparts.

Hallowed Be Thy Name is your God.

Comment

i agree, i have dance of death and its probly the best album i own. if u havnt, listen to some of their older stuff, especially from their 1980 self titled album. its so good! transylvania is a great track, much like the rest of them on the album. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by swinger
                          i agree, i have dance of death and its probly the best album i own. if u havnt, listen to some of their older stuff, especially from their 1980 self titled album. its so good! transylvania is a great track, much like the rest of them on the album. :thumb:
                          I've actually listened to every album aside from The X Factor, Virtual XI (don't need to put the reason, heh), Somewhere In Time, Piece Of Mind, and No Prayer For The Dying, and I've only heard broken parts of their first two albums...as well as a couple of others...but I intend to. I still own the complete Powerslave, Fear Of The Dark, Number Of The Beast, Dance Of Death, and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son - though those ones are arguably the Best Of The Beast...*

*VERY ****ty pun...>_<

Comment

Working...
                          X