New Yahoo Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Yahoo Account

I AM HAVING TROUBLE IMPORTING MY ADDRESS BOOK FROM MY OUTLOOK EXPRESS ACCOUNT. THE MESSAGE IS THAT IT CAN'T READ THE .CSV FILE I'VE CREATED. COULD IT BE THAT THE FILE IS TOO LARGE? IS THERE A LIMIT ON SIZE?

Well theres no need to use caps as some consider it shouting and its impolite. Anyway, as far as I know you can't interchange address books between Yahoo! and OE

Comment

Beginners’ Kaffee Klatch
      Presented by Bill Wilkinson
      To copy contact information (address book) from Microsoft Outlook Express to Yahoo! Address Book, follow these steps:

First, export information from Outlook Express:
      1. Open Outlook Express.
      2. Select "Export" from the "File" menu.
      3. From the "Export" menu, select "Address Book."
      4. Select the file type "Text File (Comma Separated Values)."
      5. Click the "Export" button.
      6. Enter a location where the file will be saved (Suggestion: Desktop) and a name for the file (Suggestion: Yahoo)
      7. Click the "Next" button.
      8. Check which fields you wish to export. (Suggestion: First Name, Last Name, Email Address)
      9. Click "Finish" to export the data to the Comma Separated Values (.CSV) file to the Desktop. The .CSV file generated in the process above is readable by Yahoo! Address Book.
      Next, import that file into your Yahoo! Address Book:
      1. Go to Yahoo.com.
      2. Select the Mail icon to the right of the large Yahoo icon.
      3. Enter your Yahoo ID and password, if necessary.
      4. Select “Addresses.”
      5. Select “Import your contacts from another application.”
      6. On the “Import and Export” page, specify the file to import.
      7. Select the Browse button.
      8. Find the Yahoo file on the Desktop.
      9. Select “Import Now.”
      Please Note: Your Yahoo! Address Book can only import data that Outlook Express placed in the CSV file. Some of your data may be excluded if Outlook does not place it in the .CSV file

sorry, the link wouldn't work here
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
      X