Gigabyte Maya 2 Radeon 9700 Pro problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte Maya 2 Radeon 9700 Pro problems

Can anyone help me I have a problem with my Gigabyte Maya 2 Radeon 9700 Pro, when trying to run half life it displays "Video mode not supported". My main window screens have no noticable corruption. Could it be the bios or drivers?...help please
    many thanx
    FF5

What kind of screen have you got? What resolution are you trying to run the game?

Comment

Just the normal one, it picks itself when you first start off.
      cheers

Comment

I'm not sure if I have the gist of your question, but this sounds like what would happen if you installed your HL game with, say, a nVidia board and then installed a new card without reconfiguring the game. The game itself is trying to use settings internally that were used for a different technology video board.

If this isn't where you're headed with the question, sorry.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Well it just wont run the game at all. I guess I just wanted clarification the card is not totally knackered!
          all the best
          bec

Comment

Quite frankly I don't think that there's any prob with the card at all but the prob is likely the user seein' as 2 people have asked questions and you havn't answered either in anything close to a satisfactory way.

Comment

I have to agree with the above poster on this one..

Comment

Working...
              X