Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot

Found this on download.com

It's personal review regarding the well written & useful little app called Spybot - Search & Destroy, read through it.

When spyware corrupt both ya vidcard and soundcard, don't ya just hate when that happens..?

"I am very careful with my computer"

Moron. :rolleyes2

I don't know what to say to that, but that put me in a bad mood, mybe its getting late, but all i want to do to that guy right now is.... :snip:
    CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
    Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
    RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
    GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
    PSU: Thermaltake 500w
    SC: Audigy 2 zs
    LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
    Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
    Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

That's why I only use software that i know is stable, Like Lavasoft's Ad-Aware. Does the job great for me, I've uninstalled my video plenty of times, reinstalled it. Not a problem. The guy who wrote that.. probaly had something else going on in the back ground. He is probaly -->

Comment

Originally posted by sepherum2ya
        That's why I only use software that i know is stable, Like Lavasoft's Ad-Aware. Does the job great for me, I've uninstalled my video plenty of times, reinstalled it. Not a problem. The guy who wrote that.. probaly had something else going on in the back ground. He is probaly -->
        dunno how he knew it was Spybot that created all those trojans in a matter of minutes....

Comment

:rofl: that was just too funny....

but seriously, download.com is FULL of so-called reviews like that. I don't know why you would even bother to read them except for a good laugh :rolleyes:

Comment

There are always a few stupid or uncertain peoples around. :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

that is really funny :rofl:
              may be this guy works for kazaa :idea: :p
              Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              jabber : [email protected]
              =======================
              Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

You sure he's not a program tech for M$ Security:confused:
                Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

you've brought in just what the doctor ordered for this thread..."confusion" :laugh:
                  Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                  Last Updated:
                  10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                  ======================
                  jabber : [email protected]
                  =======================
                  Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                  yabaa dabaa doo...
                  Customized for 1024x768

Comment

this is the kind of guy that network admins around the globe fear; a user that only thinks he/she knows a lot about PC's, when in fact all they know is how to do is get in trouble :hammer:

Comment

^ True and theres a lot of those ppl.. :x

Comment

off topic, but Tweaker what happend to your sig? :laugh:

Comment

here at the local college where i work, spybot sucks....i mean it lets so much through....constantly too....we have computers the second you turn them on, BOOM you got 30 pop ups, and countless spy pieces that are found with other programs...not too great in my book....

Comment

Originally posted by gar187er
                            here at the local college where i work, spybot sucks....i mean it lets so much through....constantly too....we have computers the second you turn them on, BOOM you got 30 pop ups, and countless spy pieces that are found with other programs...not too great in my book....
                            that's more likely the student's fault, due to sloppy browsing habbits and their choice of web sites

do you every try spybot's immunize?

Comment

yes we do....im not saying its completely worthless, but at a guess id say it only blacks 50% of spyware....

and yes im aware it the students surfing habits...bunch of savages....but still :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X