This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye all

Well, it was fun while it lasted, but my time here is done. No jokes this time...

To all the old timers, I won't forget you guys. You made these forums, and they were something great...

To the new guys, I hope you have as much fun here as I had over the years...

To all the smacktards, you deserved it. :D

Farewell...

"zowee Batman"

bye mate - sorry you feel you have to leave, & I'll be sad and miss you - but it's been great knowing you through these forums,

Sunshine :kay:

Comment

Are you going to another forum in particular Beefy? Bubba has my contact info....

Comment

Bye beefy *waves*

Sadly, i predict other regulars will follow suit and leave, Forumtopia mk2 if you will...
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

It was fun while it lasted, Farewell. G'luck elsewhere

Comment

I would surely hope that you are leaving of your own accord, else you can PM/Email me of our new forums home addy. Seems these new up-grades
            may be taking higher toll than one would like to presume :roll:
            Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Soz,wats up m8ty ?
              is it someting i said ? :cry:

Comment

Never got to know you on any level other than the open forums, but, never the less, I'm gonna miss your great attitude. Seems to me that you gave it 100% here and did what you could to keep things relatively smooth. Sorry to see that the time has come to move on.

Unless I miss my guess you won't be going alone. Not sure where this forum is headed but things don't look good at the moment. The OWNER of the site is himself stating that if we don't like it here then we can shove off! WTF! Great public attitude .. I can just imagine the private one. But, reality being what it is ... things can and do change ... sometimes for the better in the long run. This place was (and could be again) a great place to "hang ones hat". Hopefully most of the Great Ones will hang in throughout this tough time ...either that or some other site is instantly going to gain a whole lot of wisdom!

Best of luck Beefy and rest assured that you will be missed. Hopefully all will turn out and you will once again find a place to shine.
                Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Unless something changes very soon, Beefy wont be the only one.
                  That is not something I say litely.

Comment

Aye, beginig to feel that Beefy may have been the claivoyant amongst us
                    and only jumped to avoid the iceberg. Not predicting the Titanic 3 here,
                    but one daes nought no till the lifeboats are history.

Comment

Beefy: Sorry to see you go, you won't be the last, all the best mate.
                      dryadsoul: I've got a great deal going on lifeboats if you're interested.

Comment

Weta:appreciate the offer as they are rapidly becoming a hot commodity now. But, being a Body Surfer for 46 years has taught me to tread water in the strongest of cross currents and my dinggy is
                        velcroed to my ankle.

Don't know what i'm gonna do widout a Beefy dryadsoul>Ainglish Translator, speak more of ta gaelig, i dae na no boot dis shyte.
                        Agradh mavrone.

Comment

Two things, one off-topic and one relevant.:

Just how old are you, dryad?

Beefy seems to have made a post recently.

Comment

Off topic it is than Yawgm0th, if ya read me profile you could na help but know my B-D is 2-7-51......you do da math m8. & if ya posted this in BGG's and/or which it pertains to....... you might just learn to undo your
                            new title :wink:

Comment

Your DOB isn't in your profile anymore..... :roll:
                              Have you even looked at your user CP since the change? :roll:
                              Your almost as old as my dad. *shudder*

And now that I think of it, this is beer garden. Nothing's off-topic. And spaming the goodbye forum of the not-so-nice mod is the ultimate in irony. I just wish he wouldn't leave :(
                              He already knows my thoughts on the matter, though.
                              P.S. You know you can read my tiny font in BGG if you just copy paste it.

Comment

Working...
                              X