another airflow question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another airflow question

just something i wanna put to you, as i know a few people round here have said the opposite, and i pretty much agree with them but anyway...

More exhaust creates negative pressure inside the case (or something like that) that cause all the hot air to move out of the case and cooler air to replace it. Facilitates airflow. It's also better because intake creates vortexes that just swirl hot air around instead of removing the hot air...creates pockets. Pockets are bad. Airflow good.

The negative pressure differential pulls the cold air into the case, that's how it works.
    so, who's up for arguing the case for more in? personally i'm just trying to find out wich is best, either way i'm probably gonna end up with equal amout cfm in and out.

well its the law of physics.....it also depends on how the fans are set up to run.....im running a top and a rear exhaust, and a front and side intake are find it to have good cooling....i always found it more benefical to have my exhaust fans set a little higher....

heres my setup in a cheesy paint pic...

Comment

oh wait pics arent working.... http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-...CPUairflow.JPG

Comment

Working...
      X