Getting resizing windows to stick. Frustrated, forgot how to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting resizing windows to stick. Frustrated, forgot how to

do it. I forgot how you resize a window so it stays that size the next time you open it. Not only the first window, like when you hit IE and it opens in a small window but you want it full Screen. And then when you open a second window off of that and it opens in a different size, but you would like it to be a different size and for the computer to remember that.
    I had read the Tweak guide and stuff. I know its in one of my mags but I just moved and everything is packed up so I hope somone can ehlp with this simpleton fix!!! That yet can be so frustrating.

Thanks,
    Chez

Long time, not on the boards, hopefully I am back!

PS I have a little website up now. NOTHING at all. Mainly some pics of my new truck, its pretty slick IMHO, and my new and only guns.

I do not know if this will help, but i thought that the last open explorer window that you close is the size that it will stay the next time you open. :?:

Btw: WELCOME BACK!!!!! : party ha
    CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
    Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
    RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
    GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
    PSU: Thermaltake 500w
    SC: Audigy 2 zs
    LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
    Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
    Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

\Thanks Abatman. I tried that. I checked with M$ one more time and found out the reason. I had to resize using the bottom right hand side resizer to fill the screen then close it out and savedit. If you just press maximize it won't do it.................
      What a pain ni the arse........
      Chez

Comment

Working...
      X