X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transforming a RADEON 9500 into a RADEON 9700

hi :)

I'm desperately looking for some help from you guys

I do hope that one of you folks can help me out with this, cuz I've been looking on the web, but I couldn't find the info I need ...
    ... so, my problem is this:
    I have a RADEON 9500 (128 mb, 256 bits) video card
    I'd like to mod to activate 4 pipe lines to transform it into a RADEON 9700
    I'd like to know how to do it, cuz this thingiee has given me lots of headaches already ;)

thanks a billion for your help :)

my email is [email protected]

if anyone knows how to do this, or if you folks have some usefull weblinks, please post an answer and also spare few secs to email it too :)

cheers :)

A quick Google search reveals:

Specifically, there are drivers on this page to help you turn a Radeon 9500 into a 9700 and overclock it:

Comment

thanks Yawgm0th :) 8) :P

I've managed to do that for win 2000

now I'm looking for a way to do it in win 98 too

:!: :idea: :!: :idea: :!: :idea:

Comment

You can search around Google, but I'm not sure it's possible. I think you can use omega drivers (use Google to find them) for overclocking, but I don't think you can use it as a modded 9700. But I'm not positive, so search around some.

Comment

Wow! I didn't know that it was possible to make a 9500 a 9700! I might go out and get me one of those if I will save that much money and still get a great card!

Comment

Another good one is 9800SE 128M 256bit and softmod them to 9800Pro, I have even heard where you can hardmod them with the addition of an after market cooler to 9800Xt performance.

Comment

Working...
            X