SP97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP97

I'm thinking about ditching my Aeroflow for a SP 97, Summers here and its getting much hotter so I think it will be a good for keeping my system cooler. I have a XP2500 @3200 with an Abit NF7-S, I heard that the SP97 is hard to fit in some motherboards and was wondering if anyone here has had trouble with a SP97 in a NF7.

I haven't heard of any issues with that board, but I haven't tried it either so won't make any guarantees. But if you're interested in better cooling due to summer coming on, why not look into water?
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Well I have had no expertise in Water cooling, so I'm kinda ify their.

Comment

I used to be and an probably considered a novice when it comes to water cooling, but I recently tested out the Swiftech H20-8600 series water cooling kit and I'm impressed. The review will be coming shortly, but I still have to do a double take whenever I go into the computer room to make sure my machine is still running. Results are also good. Might be worth giving it a look if you have the money for it. Water is not a cheap cooling solution, but it has definite advantages that I am learning about. :)
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

how much does the Swiftech H20-8600 Cost ?

Comment

Check out the article on the front page. ;)

Comment

ya its right here

Comment

Working...
              X