Feds Warn Against Microsoft's Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feds Warn Against Microsoft's Browser

The U.S. government's Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) warned consumers against using Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browser because of continuing security concerns. But the warning had little impact on Microsoft's stock price.

Read the rest here

*About damn time someone with some real power tried to get the word out to the people. :thumb:
    If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion regarding a replacement browser (that anyone who looks at my sig knows about anyway):

<center>Mozilla Firefox</center>

i read something like this a couple days ago. Good thing i dotn use IE. I havn't used it in a really long time either. I only use it for windows update because you have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Yawgm0th
      (that anyone who looks at my sig knows about anyway)
      About that sig of your's, you better check the code in it as something is screwing the VB format of your replys (a tag you may not have closed off or is that is not or properly supported here?)

Comment

ya the right side of your posts look all weird

Comment

I don't see anything wrong right now but I guess I'll take a look at it again. I hate editing the stupid code though. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Yawgm0th
            I don't see anything wrong right now but I guess I'll take a look at it again. I hate editing the stupid code though. :(
            So what was wrong as its now fixed, did you leave a tag open or was it something that's unsupported?

Comment

I have no idea... The only thing I could see before was the quote and edit buttons were messed up, but that was at a visit five minutes ago and I haven't changed anything... :shrug: :confused: (edit: damn smilies gone...)

Comment

Maybe a mod or admin fixed it but for several hrs your post format was screwed which usually mean what I stated.

Comment

I just cleaned up the code a bit and added CWShredder. I didn't notice any changes from what I had before though.

Comment

But while you're playing with your sig why don't you update your Memtest86 link to Memtest86+, http://www.memtest.org/, as its the updated version.

Comment

Thanks. :)
                      I noticed some of my other links were a bit out of date, but I must have missed that one.

Comment

I fixed the sig problem.

Comment

looks like MS has a patch.. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

I think I'll stick with my mozilla thank you..

Comment

Working...
                          X