Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im thinkin about upgrading my pc

Hey

i wanna upgrade my pc so..it will run faster and better for gaming too but i dont know what to buy and i dont got alot of money but i'll get the money just buy a little at a time but here what i got in my system right now

Intel Pentium IIIE, 1000MHz
    Motherboard: AOpen AX34 Pro II
    Chipset: VIA VT82C694X Apollo Pro133A
    Memory: 386 MB (SDRAM)
    Video Card: nVIDIA GeForce 2 Ti
    it has two harddrives one is 20GB and the other is 120GB

if u need anymore info just tell me

Punctuation was invented for a reason. The only thing you really can do is start with a vcard (assuming you have agp) then save up for (1)mobo, (2)ram & (3)cpu. This is assuming that your mobo has agp. But the three formentioned items are all vital, non-transferable, and unfortunately for you, expensive so there is no easy way to do what you are wanting.

Comment

Get a new mobo/RAM/CPU before a video card.

Also, just curious, dr_sharp, when is your bday?

Comment

dr_sharp, what part of indiana u from?

wow i got some fast reply's thx, yea i was goin to get the mobo,RAM,CPU before the video card anyways but u know any good sites or know what the best mobo & CPU to get?

Comment

Why upgrade that PC when most of it is so old?

Your case will likely not have the airflow needed for a modern setup plus the PSU will also likely below par as well.
          Personally I'd be planning a complete new system (except maybe use the 120GB WD).

Comment

amdman: 6/20

ghetto: north vernon

probly would be best to just save up the cash and get a whole new system.

Comment

dr_sharp, i dont need anymore systems i got 3 systems and i dont want anymore LOL but i just want to make this pc better for this one game only anyways too

Comment

Well then if you don't want anymore systems then why not just sell that one so that you'll have more to spend on a much more modern one? It would be the best way to go.

Comment

How Much Money will i need to build a good system for gaming then?whatever

Comment

$600-$800 should get you a nice AthlonXP gaming system.

Comment

Working...
                    X