new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new computer

I have one question. Is building a computer very hard? or do i need to do some reasearch and stuff to get better experiance with it. I mean if its an easy task i can probably figure it out but if its not then ill do some reasearch.

Im also lookin into building a computer, what would be the right selection for gaming computer parts for the build?

Zeeg

Re: new computer

Building a computer is simple... making it run at its best is where the hours and research, trial and error come into play.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

I agree with darth, it is very simple (as long as you are positive all of your spiffy new parts will be campatable with each other). Also be very careful when putting in the processor on the motherboard because a lil static could wreck everything! But other then its basically just screwing stuff in, connecting cords into appropriate holes and then formating. Not to bad really. Just expensive.

P.S.
      Have fun and Good Luck with your first build!

Comment

Biggest issue that affects first time comp builders - They don't read the manuals!

Make sure you read everything that comes with your new hardware, especially the motherboard - write down notes, or highlight pertinent passages. Once you've got it all together, go back and make sure you've got it all just as the manuals say.
        Nothing worse than building your own with great expectations and have it puff on you when you finally hook it up.

It is a lot of fun and gives quite a bit of personal satisfaction when you build your own the first time, after getting her up and going, doing some tweaks and smoothing things out.

Comment

ok thanks all, since im only 14 right now i think ill get my friends dad to help me out since hes a tech.

Comment

Just make sure he helps you as little as possible. Otherwise you'll never learn anything except how to be a helper.
            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
            My Toys

Comment

Working...
            X