Bored anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored anyone?

I dunno about you guys.. but damn, I AM BORED with games these days.. i was over at hardcoreware.net and bryan wrote a great article .. ( http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/...l/12-04-01.htm )

I mean.. i just bought wolfinstien, now don't get me wrong. Its a great game.. but really... same-old, same-old..

i hope someone comes out with something new (and hopefully release it for linux so i can finally get rid of windoze ehehhe)

close ur eyes lean back and remember the first time you saw DOOM.... remember the shivers you got.. remember? when was the last time you got that feeling? But hey the point is can anyone tell me of a game that you think i might like to spark some interest back into me(and put my gf2gts to use), studying/learning linux is fun but i need something to break up my evenings.
    thanks Loopy@work

SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

interesting, but would not really work my gf2gts.. maybe i should reiterate (spelling?)

I want something that is gonna make my jaw drop... with both gameplay, graphics and the idea of the game.... i am sure you know what i mean... like can't leave it alone, staying up till 4 am and having to work at 7am..

i dunno maybe this is a lost cause...

Comment

Well if it is any consolation, I'm sure the game developers are frantically looking for the same thing.:wave:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

you are probally right in that fact... i mean a local (for me) company is developing a game that is really really kewl.. and built on an old concept (dungeons and dragons) but i am truley afraid that it will look similar to that might and magic game (that crappy 3rd person-over-the-shoulder one .. ) Now if the developers were "allowed" to continue working on the new ideas for games.. instead of makeing the fast buck off another q3 engine clone (or something to that fact) then.. well ... we would see somemore progress.. ..

just as another question.. anyone know if HALO is gonna come out for the PC???
          anyways.. i better get somework done today. ehehhe
          loopy

Comment

at first it was, then it wasnt. now i have no idea..sorry man

have u played Deus Ex?? maybe thats the game u're lookin for?;) :thumb:

Comment

I loved deus ex.. that was a pretty good game.... I think i actually played that game just hours before i got married.. ehhehe but got bored of it.. maybe i am one of those ppl who can't be happy.. i dunno..

Comment

i was just reading my last post over.. and i got bored of the game not bored of being married.. heheheh /me tooo early..

Comment

Whew - lucky for you, you cleared that up
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopy
                    I loved deus ex.. that was a pretty good game.... I think i actually played that game just hours before i got married.. ehhehe but got bored of it.. maybe i am one of those ppl who can't be happy.. i dunno..
                    yea i know what thats like..i get bored of games real quick these days...did you ever play max payne?? its pretty short. but SWEET:D might play it again if i can drag myself away from the forums/msn lol:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic

yea i know what thats like..i get bored of games real quick these days...did you ever play max payne?? its pretty short. but SWEET:D might play it again if i can drag myself away from the forums/msn lol:laugh:
                      Yeah, Max Payne was really good... I finished it in the first two difficulty levels, bored of it now though :(.

Comment

1 thing i didnt like about it tho. was those maze levels....i dont wanna follow a trail of blood around... i wanna shoot ppl... wtf? i didnt download it off the net for free...erm.... Pay my hard earned money -cough- to walk around mazes...:D :shoot2:

Comment

actually my little bro bought the game and did not like the 20 FPS he was getting with he TNT2 vid card.. hehehe so i grabed it from him and well.. finished that one too.. really sucks there is no multiplayer .. hehe imagine... everyone going into bullet time every 2 seconds... LOL would make for long Death Matches.. ehhehe
                          Lately i have been playing tribes2.. but that is about it.. don't have the linux version so i am hardly playing it.. (/me does not like to "reboot" into windows.. kinda feel like i am punishing my puter for something)

Loopy

Comment

Working...
                          X