What 3dMark01 score is good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What 3dMark01 score is good!

Ok, I am done with my system, have everything I want and starting to overclock. I have my FX at 2808 no real biggie, havent really pushed it. My X1900XT, so far got to 690/800(1600). What should I look for as a good 3dMark01SE? I just installed and ran it for 1st. time and got 32017. Is that good, normal, bad, crap? I haven't used benchmark programs before, but thought I would get a few scores to compare my system. Am I on the right track or totaly off here? Just working everything in slow, dont want to blow my system up the 2nd. week! Thanks

Re: What 3dMark01 score is good!

With a system like that you should be using 3dmark06. 01 isn't even directx 9. Run 06 and then post your scores and you will be able to compare how your system is running. 01 is way to old to be able to take advantage of your system. With a 9700pro and athlon xp 2600 i was able to get over 15000 in 3dmark 01. Your system would destroy that one, so you need to use the newest benchmark to properly gauge your system.

Comment

Yeh, I cant seem to find it and for free. I only could find a free version of 01. Any ideas where to get it?

Comment

go to http://3dmark.com/download/?3dmark06.shtml then click on one of the download links.

Comment

Working...
        X