No announcement yet.

What program do you use to equalize the volume of MP3's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What program do you use to equalize the volume of MP3's?

?

Re: What program do you use to equalize the volume of MP3's?

dude, u can use any mp3 player or computer music player, just look in option most of the time.

Comment

dBpowerAMP music convertor

Comment

Was I wrong AMD man 2005? Not to be rude, I just wanted to make sure I wasnt throwing Spongebob on a wild goose chase.

Comment

iTunes also does this

Comment

I do audio editing for a living and have founf Sony Soundforge to be the best as in reliability, ease of use & speed
            Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 CPU 2 x Kingston Hyper 2 GB Kit memory 1066MHz MSI P35 Platinum Combo Mobo Razer Barracuda AC-1 Digital Audio Card XFX PCIe 8800GTX xXx Video card Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU Samsung 320GB IDE HD for OS WD 250GB SataII HD 2 x WD 500GB SATAII HD Compro T750 HDTV Dual Tuner PCI Card Thermaltake Bigwater 745 water cooling Samsung 226BW 22" monitor Samsung Syncmaster 913 19" monitor Silverstone , Thermaltake Armour+ Case

Comment

I have used FlexiMusic Mp3 Editor for equalizing the volume of mp3s, its have a dyanamic/compress command for this purpose. By that you can normalize all your Mp3's.

Comment

SPAM!! Kill him!!

Comment

Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder

Comment

Music convertor.

Comment

I use to use Winamp but its become like Windows Vista -- Bloated, crashes all the time and pretty hideous.

Now I use XMPlay, extremely lightweight, no installation, wide range of plugins. It can also normalize mp3 volume if you select "dynamic" and it works incredibly well.

I use to use MP3Gain but now I just use a mp3 player that can adjust the volume on the fly.

You could even use fffdshow to select it to decode the mp3 audio (possible from within winamp and probably others) and then select volume normalisation within that. Select a range (I go all the way up to +500%) and bingo :)

Comment

Audacity

Comment

Working...
                        X