Window Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Kits

When I bought my case it had an option for a factory installed window for 30 bucks...I opted not to have it pre installed and I'm killing mysefl for it....anyway I can get one but I"ll have to install it myself now for like 39 bucks.....however does anyone know how to do them yourself.....I heard from a friend that you cut a whole and put plexiglass on the whole with heavy duty glue. How exactly is this possible there would be no border to cut the hole....

Yes it is very possible to do it yourself, and it's actually quite easy. I could explain it all here, but you'd understand it better with pictures so check out these instead:

Virtual Hideout Window Guide

Here's a different way of doing it: Gideon Tech

And there are tonnes more guides out there, so check em out. And good luck with the window :thumb:

Comment

Why is it going to cost you $39?
      I just brought my window kit fot $25AU and it comes with rubber moulding and all.

Comment

heh nevermind I got the price wrong I'm gonna get mine for $15....I guess it was the cold cathode light I was thinking about which at the time aas 39 now there only 19

Comment

Working...
        X