Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7600 gs 256 AGP

Hi guys,

I bought the above card as I needed to upgrade, but didnt think it worth breaking the bank for an AGP card, but am not yet ready to move to PCIE.

This card is pretty nice, most importantly, it allows me to play Oblivion(at a decent resolution!!) :-D

So, the card is the PNY 7600GS AGP 256MB, and I wondered if you guys knew much about its overclockability!
    Couldnt find much info on it online, and I am fully aware that this is not a card to set any kind of speed records, but was just curious!

Thanks

John

Re: 7600 gs 256 AGP

Just take your core up @5MHz steps testing between with 3DMark06 until you start getting visual glitches and then back off 5MHz, then repeat the same steps with the memory and see how you go (you may also want to try doing the memory before the core as well just for curiousity sake).

You'll likely be one of the 1st to actually report your findings on such a card which could prove helpful to others at this time.

Comment

no exciting unlockable pipelines then? :-D

Comment

Not that I remember being talked about, but I haven't played with nVidia lately either.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Working...
        X