Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Curious????...Might Sell CPUFX Water Kit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Curious????...Might Sell CPUFX Water Kit!!!

ok guys...i might sell it cause im too scared to use it and i need the money...ok...its a...

One AMD Water Block with 1/2 fittings (Colored - Blue/Red)

One Resevoir with 1/2 fittings (Colored - Blue/Red) (500 gpm)

One GPU Water Block with 1/2 fittings (Colored - Blue/Red)

All Nuts and Bolts etc.. included

Also a Copper Radiator - Slightly Damaged Exterior Tube (just one) w/ Fan and Fan Adapter as in pic...also the converters on the tubes are not on, they are on the side with the package.

No arctic silver...no CPU shim...no tubing...etc....

Also a Water Temp Reader with lcd screen

I will double check what i have to make sure...but if any one is interested reply or PM me

Price Range - $200-$250 USD

Well if u want to contact me send me a PM or reply as i said before...peace out

FiReBLaZR

Have you ever used this before? Can you take a pic of the slightly damaged part?

I might be intrested in this setup..

Comment

Originally posted by hbidad
      Have you ever used this before? Can you take a pic of the slightly damaged part?

I might be intrested in this setup..
      Yes i did use it...and it worked perfectly ...the only problem was the leaking in the radiator tubes...(read below)...well i dont have a digi cam (maybe i can borrow one soon)...but i can tell u whats the damage...

Well the tubing on the radiator was leaking alittle so i took off the adapters as u see on the pic...and i tried to make the tubes smaller with a wrench so its bent making it smaller...but it didnt come out to good...im sure u could recut it or whatever...anywayz...all the parts dont leak if u put it correctly...it uses 1/2 fittings with a 500gph pump/res....uuhhh...what else...a GPU cooler...oh yeah and like 15-30 tube clamps....uh what else...it has all the hardware needed to mount the water block and the GPU block on the CPU and GPU...well...ask more about it...lataz

Comment

Well, thanks for the offer but I think I changed my mind. the price you mentioned is just about the retail price. Sorry

Comment

Well maybe a 150-200 pricerange will be a better deal i guess...well...if anyone else is interested...do what ever ya want...peace

FiReBLaZR

Comment

I'd be REALLY interested, but i'm in Australia....not sure whether your prepared to ship so far, and the shipping price may make it impractical anyway...

Comment

Actually we have our own watercooling manufacturer here in Australia. ;)

<center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Sweet....thanks for the link Wiggo :thumb:

Comment

n/p and why send $'s to the US when we have an excellent manufacturer right here. :devil:

Comment

My thoughts exactally...:D

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                      n/p and why send $'s to the US when we have an excellent manufacturer right here. :devil:
                      Well it was intended for US Citizens or CANADA too

Comment

Soz but that's why I put that link in as it's pointless to be shipping something from the US to Australia due to the costs involved. :smokin:

Comment

Re: Just Curious????...Might Sell CPUFX Water Kit!!!

I am interested in it if you stikk have it... well i am interested mostly in the water block for the video card, but if you won't seperate it, i'm not left with a lot of choices :)

email me at [email protected]

Comment

try reading the date on that tread man, its a little outdated, I dont think he is around here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Amd_Lover2004
                              try reading the date on that tread man, its a little outdated, I dont think he is around here anymore.
                              Its good to see that someone knows what post dates are for. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X