Intel Commerical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Commerical

With all this Intel news floating around lately it prompted me to do a search on Audio Galaxy for "Intel". Anyway, I found something which I thought was rather funny... :D

The Simpsons - Intel Commercial

Download it here: http://www2.tweaktown.com/cameron/th...commercial.mp3
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Hehehe...
    Intel would love that one. ;)
    But should we be givin' them ideas? :?:

Comment

If anyone else has any good ones let us know.
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I remember around the PII era, they were using the Simpsons to market it. I also have a shirt saying Intel Inside on the back of Homer's head.:D

Comment

Those blue men they used to use in their adds were actually mildy amusing but now they use weirdo looking aliens floating around for absolutely no reason at all....

But i guess there is the saying "any publicity is good publicity"....hmm not sure about that, but hey, i'm sure the floating aliens must apeal to someone.... *coughs and looks around* *silence*...okay then.

Comment

I thought someone in Intel's marketing went off the deep end when they started using Blue Man Group to advertise. Those guys were self confessed Macintosh users.
            Heehee, that's why Intel used to put those disclaimers in their print ads.
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by daedalus
              Those blue men they used to use in their adds were actually mildy amusing but now they use weirdo looking aliens floating around for absolutely no reason at all....

But i guess there is the saying "any publicity is good publicity"....hmm not sure about that, but hey, i'm sure the floating aliens must apeal to someone.... *coughs and looks around* *silence*...okay then.
              The thing that confuses me about these ads are that an obviously advanced race of inter-steller beings, that have mastered space travel, travelled many light-years to get here, and then want one of earth's rather 'primitave' (by the look of their ships) CPU's to put in their collection??
              Does anything seem wrong with this picture to anyone else?:confused:

:smokin:

Comment

Blue Man Group.. (those blue guys).. they do some cool stuff...

Comment

They do? :confused:
                  :cheers:

Comment

yeah.. I think they do constant shows in Las Vegas..

Comment

What the live sex ones? :?:

Comment

no.. they do a musical / visual show.. very good. I'm being serious here...

Comment

Serious? You? Now ya are pullin' me leg. :eek:

Comment

->

Comment

Originally posted by daedalus

The blue guys are a performance art group in NYC called Blue Man Group.. They perform all over.. pretty good show.

I miss the dancing technicians from the Intel clean room of the pentium 2 days though..

every CPU generation has a new gimmick..

Comment

Working...
                              X