HD DVD and Blu-ray Ripping Guide - HDCP free HD content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD DVD and Blu-ray Ripping Guide - HDCP free HD content

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "HD DVD and Blu-ray Ripping Guide - HDCP free HD content"

Re: HD DVD and Blu-ray Ripping Guide - HDCP free HD content

I followed this guide using my XBox 360 HDDVD Drive and my XP Based Core 2 Duo PC. Used AnyDVD 6.1.3.3 to Rip 2 HDDVDs to my Hard Drive. I have a NVidia 7100 non-HDCP Graphics Card & Optoma RD50 HDTV with Non-HDCP DVI input and VGA Input. HDDVD Movies play fine through the VGA path, (from Disc or Hard Drive), but I get only Blank Screen through the DVI path (both Disc and ripped Hard Drive Copy). I though AnyDVD was supposed to remove the requirement for DHCP. It seems to have done nothing but copy the HDDVD files to the Hard Drive. Supprisingly I cannot even get Standard DVDs to play through the DVI Path. Am I missing something ?

Comment

Comment

Re: HD DVD and Blu-ray Ripping Guide - HDCP free HD content

I followed this guide and anydvd hd ripped the movie (invincible blu ray) to my hard drive just fine. Now how do I play it? My Power DVD does not recognize it as a movie. I can go into the ST**** folder and click to open each file individually but I want to play it as a whole movie

Comment

Working...
        X