p35c-ds3r wont boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p35c-ds3r wont boot

Hi all...New to forum. Yust bought this wonderfull motherboard and E7650, Geil 2x1G ram, 850w Toughpower and some disks on sata. Pluged everything and pushed power botton. After looking processor temps and make my cdrom boot first saved bios and reboot. After rebooting fun started for about 5-7 sec then off. All system powered down. Nothing change in bios just first boot device, ****. Trying ccmos, and 220v power cable pulled out. Same situation. Where is the catch if someone can tell me please. And sorry for my english, becose im passive writer, hehe. Thx for any help.

Saso

Re: p35c-ds3r wont boot

Originally posted by Samson View Post
    Hi all...New to forum. Yust bought this wonderfull motherboard and E7650, Geil 2x1G ram, 850w Toughpower and some disks on sata. Pluged everything and pushed power botton. After looking processor temps and make my cdrom boot first saved bios and reboot. After rebooting fun started for about 5-7 sec then off. All system powered down. Nothing change in bios just first boot device, ****. Trying ccmos, and 220v power cable pulled out. Same situation. Where is the catch if someone can tell me please. And sorry for my english, becose im passive writer, hehe. Thx for any help.

Saso
    This happened to me. I returned it for a replacement, but the replacement seems unstable.

Comment

That could suggest that the board is "shorting" meaning that it is touching something that is metal.

Remove all parts and re-install and give it another try.
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
        That could suggest that the board is "shorting" meaning that it is touching something that is metal.

Remove all parts and re-install and give it another try.
        I manage a problem. Changed 850w thougpower (157€) with cheap LC550 (47€) and my booting issue gone. So newer trust a "big" name for PSU. Now overclocked to fsb 413 MHz, and one step lower voltage of processor then original. Right, I undervolted my proc and computer running stable orthos for a few hours - 3300. Any newer bios then F2...Just beta on site, but i dont wanna flash with beta...Tnx for help ppl, but PSU was bottleneck.

Comment

Dear Samson

if you need F3 BIOS, please let me know.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X