Dislocated Finger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dislocated Finger

I dislocated my finger today kicking the football with a mate, no fun, it did look kinda freaky but now it's just bruised and swollen now. Does anyone else have any stories that happened today?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I terrorised the Staff in 7ES up the Royal Brisbane Hospital :D
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

bad luck tweak :( ahh well. it happens...does it hurt when i do this......*grabs ur finger and pulls it*....err...that doesnt sound right..:eek:..aaaanywho... :rolleyes:

hmm stories about today? no....nothin happened today.. not a damn thing :(
      oh. cept i talked to this chick that "the creator" likes, for a couple hours....hehehe, might have to meet her soon..seein as though i'm apparently better looking than T.C and well....better in pretty much every way...i might actually succeed where he has failed...bwahaha (jk mate....jk ;) )

hmm, goin to brissy tomorrow, most likely gonna be boring as usual. There's just nothin to do in this world when you aint over 18, have no job (and therefore cant spend much $$ till i get one), and dont have a license:(

Comment

Well...living the life of a Moose heaps of **** can happen in a day....and today a fair bit happened...

But...I couldn't be bothered typing it so meh...

Tune in next week for answers to questions such as....

Who are you?
        And what are you doing here? .....

Over and out.....*scrhsch*
        Roger that .....*scrhsch*
        Quick!!….Pack your bags!!…

The Elephants are coming!!…

Comment

Look out moose, the elephants are headed right for you!.....*scrhsch*
          *runs in and steals your beer while you start packin ur bags and loading your gun*
          nevermind, false alarm .....*scrhsch*
          *insert sound of me drinking Mooseses beer here*.....*scrhsch*

Comment

What makes you think I am drinking beer? :D

For all you know I could be drinking Fruity Lexia with Lemonade :geek:

lol

OVER AND OUT!!!!! :afro:

Comment

but but but.....grr, watch it moose....i'll get the "Webby" and "The Creator" Tag team on your ass if you aint careful..now if that dont make you shake in ur boots (with laughter :p ) then i dont know what will;)

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic
                but but but.....grr, watch it moose....i'll get the "Webby" and "The Creator" Tag team on your ass if you aint careful..now if that dont make you shake in ur boots (with laughter :p ) then i dont know what will;)

All I have to say is.................

ROFLMAO!!! .............

I know the truth.......do you?..........

*insert sexy dance here* :afro:

Comment

The truth is out there: peace: : peace2:

Comment

Truth....yes it is....IT IS OUT THERE!!

*has another drink*

Comment

you seem pretty "out there" too at the moment Moose:cheers:

think i might hit the sack now, gotta get up early tomorrow:cry: ...have fun, and have a few drinks for me:D

Comment

I know who much that can hurt Mr. Tweak

I played semi-pro football for 4 yrs (Canadian Rules - very similar to NFL rules) Outside Linebacker :thumb:

I used to be good for about 4 dislocated fingers per season - mainly because as a Linebacker you need to keep the short range receivers in front of you in pass coverage - then close on them when the balls in the air and try to get a hand between the receiver and the ball - a good way to get a bullet pass of the end of your finger

My hands are still a bit of a mess because of that - a good strong wind can sprain my thumbs.:rolleyes:

Comment

ah yes, i remember the good old days when i played pro canadian football.

Oh wait, hang on

nah i must of got all those dislocated fingers from pulling myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                            Does anyone else have any stories that happened today?
                            I electrocuted myself with a speaker lead
                            the spark jumped 2cm (about 1") to my finger from teh cable, i proberly should have tured our 900w*2 amp (was bridged to provide 1800W@ 480voltz) or atleast turned the music down, oh and it was clippin' so tere was about 1750W and 435V comming down that line when i got hit. I hit the wall behind me pretty damn hard from that. Damn Yr 8 disco's, ah well it was my fault, i broke the cable mid-performance :rolleyes:

ah well it was all good
                            TT Original

Comment

ahhh that's why I do running.. no contact involved :)

Comment

Working...
                              X