Rounded Cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rounded Cables

I recently ordered myself rounded IDE and floppy cables from coolerguys.com and I was wondering how much lower my case temps should drop if any at all....currently I twisted up my cables and put electrical tape on it to make them rounded myself. Is that doing the trick or did I basically waste my money on buying rounded cables?

The bought ones would be really no better than what you have done yourself. The only time these look good is when fitted to a PC with a window. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

so basically I wasted my money eh? cause I'm sure the rounded cables are much flatter and more aerodynamic then my twisted POS cables.......lol I'll show you a picture of the rat maze I currently have......but its a good thing I have future plans of getting a window in the next few weeks

Comment

I've seen worse but its all mainly the PSU loom makin' the mess in there though. :smokin:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

shrink wrap and some flex tubing should do the trick right? make the inside all presentable so I can get a window and a bright blue light and show it off at some lan parties hehehe

Comment

Working...
          X