P35c-ds3r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P35c-ds3r

When i bought my P35C-ds3r last year i could not get vista to load so i downloaded the latest bios and got vista to load

Unfortunately i now find I have downloaded the wrong bios. The bios I downloaded was for the P35-ds3r, but the motherboard took it and has worked fine till a few weeks ago when I started getting crashes in games. I then decided to look for a new bios and found my mistake.

I tried to load the P35C-ds3r f12e bios but qflash and @bios keeps telling me its the wrong bios

I spoke to gigabyte who tell me I need to send the motherboard back for restting but ive loaded the P35-ds3r f13 bios and everything seems fine now as the crashes went when i used another harddrive

Anyway long story short question: Am I missing out on anything other than ddr3 memory support with the P35-ds3r f13 bios loaded?, and does anyone know how I could reset the bios myself?

Re: P35c-ds3r

DO NOT USE @BIOS!!!

Can you please post a image of CPU-z Mainboard tab >>>
    CPUID

And look in the corner of your board under the PCI Slots and tell me the board revision

You can clear the CMOS and it may go back to a original BIOS, but maybe not. You should be able to flash the correct one in Qflash though. Here is info about Clearing the4 CMOS >>>

Comment

Working...
    X