GV-NX76T256D-RH Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GV-NX76T256D-RH Problem

Few days ago i started a game and went form the computer for a while. When i came back the game was stuck and only the sound was playing. I couldn't do anything (ctrl-alt-del and such) so i did a hard restart. After that i cant get the monitor to turn on (and i checked the monitor on another computer it works fine), it just stays in stand by mode. The windows starts loading and it just restarts after some time. I think it restarts about a minute into loading, when it starts to load everest (i can kinda monitor the progres because i have logitech g15 and it has a small lcd display). I pulled out all the nonesential components and tested the ram modules. It all appears to work as intended except the graphic card. Any ideas how to test the graphic card (except from puting it to another computer, cant do that now) or bring it back to life would be appreciated :)

Re: GV-NX76T256D-RH Problem

Your best bet would be to test that card in another system as soon as you can, or a older/different card in your current system to see if that is indeed the issue

Comment

Yea i know but i can't get a hold of pci-e sistem atm nor another card :(

Comment

Hmm, well very hard to say without testing something. Can't you go to a friends this weekend or something? Maybe a local store would let you test the card for free real quick, maybe Best Buy?

Comment

I will test it in few days when holidays are over. No shops are open because of the new year and most of the friends are out of town. I guess i will have to wait until the holidays are over.

Comment

Ahh, ok well good luck and I hope you find your issue easily

Comment

Working...
            X