Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,I am from Turkey..

Hi, this is my first post.

In Turkey, I can't find the Ti 4200 graphic card anywhere.So I want to buy it from America or Europe by shipping.Can you help me for this? How can I buy (or from which site) this card ?
    Or where can I buy this from europe? Do you know? a web adress and recommendation please.

thanks...

Vast majority of the forum goers here are from Australia, and we ourselves have trouble getting stuff from America. The What Should I buy forum has a link to a pricegrabber site that may help you out in your quest for nVidia holiness.

:)

Comment

Comparison shop for in . See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on with PriceGrabber's shopping search engine.

:)
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I'd recommend just waiting for it to become available there as they're only just filtering into the Australian market now (Australia also seems to one of the last places in the world to get something new as well). Alot of stores won't ship goods out of their countries and for those that do currency exchange rates and shipping costs would probably make it cheaper for you to buy a higher level model where you are. :smokin:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
        X