I will be back in tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be back in tonight!

Sorry to everyone, again, for my absence the past several days!

I had to have a Tech come out to re-align my satellite dish, $125!!!! I seem to be having the worst luck these days!

I would have took care of this myself, but the dish moved down which is very hard to re-align back up. I can align it myself when it moves from side to side, but not up or down without the proper tools.

Anyhow, just paid the fella for his services, and things are back on track!

So I will be in tonight and try to get things caught up over the next day or so

Re: I will be back in tonight!

Good to hear. Welcome back!

I know you're a pro around here, and i've been trying to get a little help with an OC with no success so far, so whenever possible would you mind taking a look at my thread?

Any help would be appreciated,
    Mason

Comment

I don't know you yet, but I feel like this is good news

Comment

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say your help is very much appreciated!

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys!

Sorry For not being in this past few days, seems like I can never get ahead in life these days!!!

After the satellite guy left I had to leave town for a family emergency, I can't win

I will be in tonight for sure and my absence issues have now been fully resolved

Comment

Hey Lsd, thanks again for all you do here! We really appreciate the effort you put in.
            Intel Q9550 @ 3.842GHz * Gigabyte EP45-UD3P v1.1 * 8GB of OCZ Reaper HPC * nVidia GeForce GTX 660 * Mac OS X 10.9.2

Comment

take a sharpie and mark the settings, so if it happens agian, u might be able to save $125.

Comment

Originally posted by MADCOW View Post
                take a sharpie and mark the settings, so if it happens agian, u might be able to save $125.
                Ya, I have it marked and nailed off as well. It is just way harder to find the proper alignment up/down then it is side to side. It only takes a few minutes to find it sideways, I have spent hours trying it up/down and only partially found the signal and even then it would be crappy.

What I need to do is get a hole dug and a pole setup, and then when I have the spare cash get it pole mounted.

Some days when it rains I contemplate going back to dial up!!

Comment

oh its ur internet, thought it was ur tv, i was just gona start ranting about sat. tv :)
                  Gigabyte EP-45-DS3L
                  Intel Q9300 stock
                  OCZ Reaper 4 x 1GB 1066mhz
                  Palit Radeon 4850 Sonic
                  Antec TruePower Trio 3 650W

Comment

Ez now Suppa lol , Im a installer for Directv lol...Btw, LSD, where you from and what provider? Hughes net, Wild Blue? Ill try n get exact postions and let you know the cheapest meter for ya to look for and you can pole mount with CONCRETE...

Comment

Hughes

I know the azimuth/elevation angles and such for my location, I just do not want to take the risk of moving it to a pole myself and then not being able to get it aligned because it always takes them a week to do a truck roll.

Comment

Working...
                      X