• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermaltake

Thermaltake are bringing out some new products:
    HardCano 6 & 7
    and Smart Case Fan II
    The smart case fan II cought my attention, it has a thermal probe or a maunual speed ajustment, which goes from 20.55 CFM at 1300rpm to 75.7 CFM at 4800rpm and 17 dB at 1300 rpm to 48 dB at 4800 rpm for noise.
    This mkes it a pretty good 80mm fan in my oppinion, has a much better rang than an enermax, and has 2 methods of control.

It would be nice to get the 4800RPm ( i have 3700 RPM fans) but i don't like the idea of a fan with a mine of it own...i perfer the 4800 RPM's at all times...but thats my opinion...maybe you don't like noise....i don't either but that doesn't bother me...yet: peace2:
    - Damien

Comment

I love noise, but this is good by the fact that at full rmp it is almost as high output as a delta but less noise and rpm's.
      That is what's good about this fan, instead of finding the hottest spot to put the probe, you can manually tell to to go at full speed :)
      I like things fast, loud and cold, last lan i was at i got asked to move my computer, because it was making people cold :p
      they made me sit it on the floor on a funny angle so it did not blow on any one.
      I don't know why the ambiant temp was only 16deg c, and cpu 29deg c :?:

Comment

Working...
      X