RunCore Availibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RunCore Availibility

Does anyone know when the Pata Zif 128Gb SSD's will be available again? I have tried emailing RunCore and MyDigitalDiscount two different times each without success (no response from either)[email protected]

Re: RunCore Availibility

You'll get a response here soon.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Should be ready to ship the revised version of our 1.8" Zif SSD very soon. Samples are being tested now.

Sorry for the delay.

Matt Dawson
      Runcore CMO

Comment

I too am curious about the availability as I ordered a 32gb SATA unit thru Voitech here in Australia 3 weeks ago and am yet to be supplied with an ETA for my drive ;(

Really keen to get it, the slow SSD on the EEE 901 is killing me ;\

thanks
        Ben

Comment

The S7032 should be in stock if they don't have any I suggest ordering elsewhere like MyDigitalDiscount.com.

I will personally email that reseller to find out what is going on.

Matt

Comment

Hi Matt
            Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I've already transferred the money to your vendor in Australia (have emailed twice, had no reply, attempted to call twice, phone rang out). It says on the website that the availability is sporadic for these units and that he doesnt have an ETA, however if you say that there is a supply, I'd really appreciate you getting in touch with him (because I've tried and failed).

Thanks
            -Ben

Comment

Hi Matt
              Have tried again several times to call. Sometimes the call has been rejected after the first few rings, the rest of the time I can't get thru. Doing a google for Voitech shows that there are some issues with this reseller ; Bad experiences with Voitech/Memorymate - Auctions - On the internet. Can you please advise me how I can get my money back or get the SSD? The lack of service through this company is shameful.
              Thanks
              Ben

Comment

You're clearly dealing with an internet con artist, you can read your own link to make certain of that. You should try dealing with any third party companies that handled the transaction, your credit card company/bank, and federal authorities, as I can't imagine how the distributor would be responsible for bad resellers.

Comment

Unfortunately credit card was not offered as a transaction - only Paypal and direct deposit, and since I dont use paypay, I did a direct deposit from my bank account into his. I'm really not sure what else I can do in this situation. ;( The only reason I shopped thru him is because the runcore website refers to him as being the australian distributor - and looking at mydigitaldiscount, I could have saved $50 in spite of them being in another country... this sucks..

-D
                  Last edited by dohmar; 05-19-2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I will get to the bottom of this and we just sign on a new reseller in AU called Solid State Central. Unless Viotech can give me a very good explanations as to why they are not servicing their customers I will be forced to cut them off.

Look for some action on this within the next day or so.

Matt

Comment

Thanks Matt!

-Ben

Comment

Hi Matt
                        I was messaged by Voitech on the whirlpool forum and he requested my order number which I've provided. I haven't had any official email or phone call from him yet but I'll let you know what happens over the next week. Looking forward to my Runcore SSD!

Thanks
                        -Ben

Comment

RunCore products are now available in Australia at Solid State Central www.solidstatecentral.com.au . Shipping is available worldwide.

Comment

Hi Matt
                            Have you heard anything from voitech yet? Again I've tried get in contact and again my call has been dismissed. Aside from a private message on whirlpool.net, Ive not had an email or phone call. Can you please let me know what is going on? This is getting beyond a joke

Thanks
                            Ben

Comment

Yes, but unfortunately Dohmar and myself bought this Runcore drive from Voitech Solutions back in late april and have not recieved this runcore drive. I emailed Runcore support informing them of my dispute with their Australian reseller after several attempts too contact them via email and phone.
                              I have not yet heard from Runcore either, how does changing your reseller too Solidstatecentral help us when we have already purchased these goods????

Not a good way too keep good customer relations when your resellers take off with the consumers money is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X