Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc won't start , need your advices

Hi community,

i have a strange problem with my pc.When i press the start button the screen stays black and the pc wont boot.After a few seconds it resets and than again the same procedure.I dont hear any peep .The only things i can see are the leds on the mainboard, who are blinking and the spinning coolers.Ive tried to reset the bios(took of the battery), but it didnt work.
    My System :
    e8400
    9600gt
    4gb gskill 2x2
    ep35 ds3
    psu fortron 350 pnf
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Pc won't start , need your advices

Try starting the system with only one stick of ram in slot one, if no luck try one stick in slot two.

If that does not work then you are going to have to first test your ram in another board to be sure both sticks are working properly. If they are and you still have no luck let us know and we can advise further

I do think you need a larger PSU for that setup, dont you?

Comment

Ive tried to start without any ram .Still cant hear any beep.Than i removed the video card and i still have the same problem.The leds of the mainboard near the ram slots are blinking and the lan too.What do you think -mainboard , cpu or the psu is causing this problem

Comment

You do have the ATX 12V 4 pin or 8 Pin connected correct? And the ATX 24 pin right? Just checking.

Did you try with one stick of ram in one slot? With both sticks, one at a time?

Could be the PSU, ram, or CPU. Are you SURE they were no bent pins in the CPU Socket?

Can you test your ram in another board to be sure it is not faulty?

Comment

Working...
        X