Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's TPG'S Dial Up Internet

Hello all,

coz i am plannning on switching to them which is 13 dollars cheaper than my current provider.

with regards to the 4 hours session, do they cut you off exactly after four hours, or depends?

thanks

From what I've seen of the companies that actually enforce the 4 hour limit, yes. they cut you off after 4 hours.

Comment

........and if your lucky, you might just get an extra minute of two.
      :mad:

Comment

i like my current ISP. Best I heard was someone staying connected (56K) for 29 days straight.. :)

Comment

I like mine even better as it usually just runs 24/7/365 unles some idiot brings down wires somewhere local. :devil:
          Oh and this thread should be in Internet and Networking so over it goes. ;)

Comment

Do you like busy signals? Do you like 4-hour disconnections? Do you like extremely high ping times to Australian websites? If yes; you'll love TPG :rolleyes:

My Grandfather (who is a right-royal scrooge) says how good TPG is, but I ain't moving off my Optus account - he also whinges too much about engaged signals and slow speeds for me to recommend TPG :(
            What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Dingoblue were the best in my area. They were on the optus network, and the only probs I had with them were only because they had only just installed the service in my local town and i was getting busy signals. Once they were finished getting up-and-running all was well.

Until of course- they went under. :(

Optus arent too bad, they are better in metro areas ive heard. Not the best priced either.

Comment

Working...
              X