No announcement yet.

When will the RunCore Pro IV PATA ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the RunCore Pro IV PATA ship?

On mydigitaldiscount.com they say they ship in august, but we've passed that now. What date is the product being shipped?

Re: When will the RunCore Pro IV PATA ship?

I ordered my 128GB 1.8 ProIV ZIF from both MDD and Runcore store .. MDD shipped the next day and I got it in a few days .. The Runcore store on the other hand only just sent me the notice of shipping, after I got a SSD from MDD. And I placed my order with Runcore Store first.

So Runcore Store really needs to improve. Also MDD was cheaper than Runcorestore ..

Comment

Originally posted by kasperlindvig View Post
      On mydigitaldiscount.com they say they ship in august, but we've passed that now. What date is the product being shipped?
      I'd have recieved already my new RunCore Pro IV 1.8" 5mm SSD - RCP-IV-S1864-C -
      since September 3 after 3 months long waiting.
      but problem (still) occurs ,the zif cable simply can not going in to ssd which makes me not able to use it at all. I really have no idea how did Runcore manage this repeated problems.
      I already make a report to MDD but I still dont get any response again from them nor Runcore Support either which still leave hanging me around.
      you could read it here http://forums.tweaktown.com/f78/zif-...24/index2.html

Comment

Just got off the phone with MyDigitalDiscount. They claim to be starting shipping on October 5th.

Comment

I got mine few days ago and works perfect seems they ship the hole world now :-) Pro IV SSD for Asus 900

Comment

Working...
          X