asus problem please help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asus problem please help!!!!

hey giez i am having trouble with my asus board its a asus a7m266d iwth 2 amd mp 1800+ the problem i have is that my computer keeps crashing.. why its doinf htis i have narrowed down to as being the sound card how to fix it i have no clue this is what happening........ i will be sitting in windows then all the sudden my computer crashes after some sound file goes on such as aim windows msn messenger. its not whenever sound plays its random crashes like i could be playing music adn talking on aim and nothing then i get a im ring boom it crashes i have gotten the problem more steady by getting sound card updates adn stuff and changing jumper modes i restarted about 1 week ago i thaught i fixed the problem but i didnt a few days ago it started crashing agian and it hasnt been getting any better the errors look something like this its a blue screen its says some crap on what to do which i folowed then it says stuff about what caused the problem this on e comes up all the time now DRIVER_IRQLNOTEQUAL_TO and somewere it will say c media in tehis blue screen my onboard sound card. at the bottum of the blue screen it says dumping physical memory 1.2.3.4.5ect goes on til i shut restart the computer. i need osme help bad i cant figure this out please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes a few ppl seemed to have had this prob with the onboard sound chip and XP but have fixed it by disabling it and putting a proper sound card in. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
    X