Comment about DFI's Hybrid Motherboard (P45 + ION - Two Systems, One Mobo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment about DFI's Hybrid Motherboard (P45 + ION - Two Systems, One Mobo

Please leave your comments here about the DFI Hybrid Motherboard (P45 + ION - Two Systems, One Mobo)

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Comment about DFI's Hybrid Motherboard (P45 + ION - Two Systems, One Mobo

great idea....but the cost...arghhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
      Please leave your comments here about the DFI Hybrid Motherboard (P45 + ION - Two Systems, One Mobo)

Link would be nice to have here

Just giving ya a hard time, off to check it out now

Comment

Very Interesting! Did they say if this was just an idea, or if they are indeed going to push forward with the project?

Comment

Sorry but I absolutely video preview/reviews.

They just don't give any decent detail at all (even if you can understand what the person is saying).

Comment

Here is the link: DFI Hybrid Motherboard HD Video Preview (P45 + ION - Two Systems, One Mobo) DFI Hybrid Motherboard HD Video Preview (P45 + ION - Two Systems, One Mobo) :: TweakTown
            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I think it's a great idea! It would be cool to have to CPU's that we can add ourselves and room for two video cards and have to people game off one system. Can the cost of it be justified? Buy two separate systems, or two integrated into one; if it is cheaper than buying two separate systems, then I think it will great.

Comment

This is cool!

but

I don't see any uses for this that would justify the $400 price tag.

Xorg can already run two X servers from one system (separate displays, mice and keyboards)

Comment

I think that is something very innovative but unfortunately.. it's a little to late for P45 chipset.
                  I think that something much better will be to make a P55 board , when dual cores Clarckdale will launch.
                  E6300@ 3.920ghz 1.312V:D
                  ASROCK P45DE
                  http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=602306 512fsb
                  http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=604573 4.456GHZ

Comment

It's a really good idea, should do it for all current sockets AMD and Intel. $400 is a little pricey! If it came with some memory to have the Atom working-out-of-box, I would really be interested!
                    Antec 300, E8400/CO-6 4.05GHz CPUID 1.344/BIOSvcore1.3750 VTT1.320 CPURefv0.835/0.76 PLL1.57 Cooled by~
                    DD-CPX-Pro
                    12V Pump, 3/8"ID-1/2"OD tube, Dual bay reservoir,
                    86 Camaro Heatercore, x2 140mm push/pull, MPC-CPU Quad core WB. Hot Day 35c/58c IBT
                    KHX8500D2K2/4G 2x2GB HyperX 1080MHz/CAS5-5-5-5-15-tRD9-tRFC54-tWTR13-tRRD3-tRD_WD9-tRTP7-tREF4213-CR2T DRAMv2.2V DRAMRefv1.1 -Getting tighter!
                    GA-EP45-UD3R v1.1 F12 MCH1.3 MCHRefv0.835 I/O ICHcore - eVGA GTX275 @ 691/1512/1224
                    Games, Media, Programs - WD5001AALS, System - WD500AAKS, Corsair TX650

Comment

What's the intro song for the vid?

Comment

thanks for sharing!

Comment

It is very Interesting! Did they say if this was just an idea, or if they are indeed going to push forward with the project?

Comment

Working...
                          X