best system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best system

i got 1500 to spend on a system either p4 or athlon i would rather have an athlon but whatever works right thanx

so whats your question

Comment

I think he's lookin' for ppl in the US to give him an idea on what sort of system he can put together for $1500us. :?:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

SDRAMMXSlow as Fuk TM Mouse tracking software, so that you don't just use the computer, your mouse arm gets good aerobic workout.

And if you order now! You get a complimentary 10 Square foot mouse pad, so that you can effectivly use your new "Pro Mouse" without running out of mousepad!

=====

That is what it costs... don't believe me?? :D

1399 + shipping

Comment

This might suit your needs a little better than the aforementioned Mac. Just a hodge podge, all from MWave. Shopping around, you can probably find better prices on some components. Also you may want to adjust quality/cost of some components to suit your personal taste/needs, but it gives you an idea to start from.

JM

BTW I still have my MacSE and I love it. :laugh:
          Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

No fair. You left the guy money for food. Spend it all.

Comment

Get that 4200 make it a 4600 then get that 120 GB Special Edition and bring down to 80 GB special Edition. 80 Gb for a 4600 seems like an adequate trade off...Oh and make it a 2100+...why not you have 1500 don't you.

Anyway ..i believe the GeForce5 (how original) will be coming soon (i think its this month) and well i would think prices for the 4600 will drop. So have some patients and maybe save yourself some cash.: peace2:
              - Damien

Comment

Wise suggestion Flaco.

Comment

Working...
                X