• DVD's for sell!!!!!!

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon $10
    Mission Impossible 2 $10
    Tron $18 this is a 2 dvd set

.... Region? Currency? :)

Comment

ok not this again with you..................this is USA money

Comment

Dont ask beefy, you already know goteeman thinks USA is the only country that uses a dollar sign

Comment

am i in the wrong place, is this were you rip people left and right..............if not then leave me alone if so then i am leaving

Comment

rip people left and right? just dont be ignorant and you wont get 'ripped'. There are people here from america and australia and other countries too so it would be useful to indicate what currency, and what region, i mean letting people know where you are is that an unreasonable thing to ask, i mean people from australia are not going to buy DVD's from you, so you should indicate the region. OMG

Comment

people can see that i am from Springfield, MO USA if you look to the left. So that would be a clue as to that i sell stuff for US dollars. so you and beefy are the ignorant ones here. you should look before you rip poeple

Comment

Ok, i'm sorry about that last bit. Couldn't help myself. That currency bit was just a joke (notice the smiley afterwards?) :)

Seriously though, you gotta give people information they need. Mainly, in this case, what region are the DVDs? Again, you're talking to a mainly Australian based forums here, so anything that's not region 4 will be hard for us to use. If you want to try and sell things here, you are quite welcome to. Just supply us with what we need to know.

Comment

ok that is were the person ask question's that i didnt answer in the post. you may want to let your buddy know that also and stop ripping new people. he going to run people off

Comment

I don't see what he said that was that bad. You've just gotta lighten up a bit.

Comment

goteeman it would be better if ya could give as much relevant and accurate details as possible just for the fact that these forums are international and there is more to the world than the US of A. ;)
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

ok if you have a question you ask it but dont call people ignorant, and again i ask you to please drop it and let people come to my post and not see the negative

Comment

Note for next time: include most relevant details to start with. It's the second thread we've told you this in. That's why someone called you ignorant. Maybe it was a bit over the top, but at least now you'll know.

OK then.. back to topic. what region are the DVD's?

Comment

1 for the usa region

Comment

Now that's good as ya may have had some overseas ones and your DVD has now used up the limited amount of regional changes that it allows and that may have been why you were selling them. ;)
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
                              X