runcore has customer service????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• runcore has customer service????

i received a faulty ssd, and tried to contact runcore several time, totally no reply. i am wondering if this company has customer service team??

Re: runcore has customer service????

How did you try to contact us? Link me please

I am very confused as to why there are so many people having trouble getting through.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Runcore Marketing View Post
      How did you try to contact us? Link me please

I am very confused as to why there are so many people having trouble getting through.

Matt
      isn't tis enough? You list this as your official suport forums..yet there has been no answer to my issue.

So this poster's question is quite valid.

Comment

Twoday has your issue been taken care of?

Matt

Comment

Hello everyone,

I too, have had no return of e-mails to RunCore's customer service dep. I am having the same lock-up/blue screen on my HP mini 1000 with the mini zif 64gig SSD. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to run smoothly. Only think that made it work was setting the BIOS on the mini 1000 to PIO instead of DMA6 there are no other options in the bios and running it in PIO mode is not an option. The drive seems to work fine as a USB drive but it is only when it is used as the main OS drive it causes problems.

One thing I noticed is when selecting F9 during boot the SDD is displayed as Runcore SATA SSD instead of PATA as was advertised and ordered. What is up with that? I see no SATA mini zif 64gig SSD's on RunCore's home page.

I would like to either have the drive replaced with a working drive or have another (1.8" PATA 64gig drive) offered in exchange so I can actually use a SSD in my mini.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
          PJL

Comment

I also didn't got anything back. Have sent 2 mails.

if nothing will change i will buy ssd from different company next time

Comment

Originally posted by PJL View Post
              Hello everyone,

I too, have had no return of e-mails to RunCore's customer service dep. I am having the same lock-up/blue screen on my HP mini 1000 with the mini zif 64gig SSD. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to run smoothly. Only think that made it work was setting the BIOS on the mini 1000 to PIO instead of DMA6 there are no other options in the bios and running it in PIO mode is not an option. The drive seems to work fine as a USB drive but it is only when it is used as the main OS drive it causes problems.

One thing I noticed is when selecting F9 during boot the SDD is displayed as Runcore SATA SSD instead of PATA as was advertised and ordered. What is up with that? I see no SATA mini zif 64gig SSD's on RunCore's home page.

I would like to either have the drive replaced with a working drive or have another (1.8" PATA 64gig drive) offered in exchange so I can actually use a SSD in my mini.

Thanks,
              PJL
              my mini 1000 has no abilities to change the dma mode at all. This drive is a total bust(the 32 gig model). Is this to be expected form runcore? Zero response to an obvious problem with their product?

Comment

I love SSD. I can answer you question in I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hescominsoon View Post
                  my mini 1000 has no abilities to change the dma mode at all. This drive is a total bust(the 32 gig model). Is this to be expected form runcore? Zero response to an obvious problem with their product?
                  I think you make a mistake. mini1000 using 1.8ZIF SSD. not SATA.
                  Be careful of the cable that connect SSD and your Mini1000. If the cable quality is not well enough, some problem will occur.

Comment

Originally posted by PJL View Post
                    Hello everyone,

Thanks,
                    PJL
                    pls try a shorter cable. and advice runcore make good quality cable.

Comment

Originally posted by DDUP View Post
                      pls try a shorter cable. and advice runcore make good quality cable.
                      The zif cable is the shortest one that came with the RunCore SSD.

-PJL

Comment

Originally posted by DDUP View Post
                        I think you make a mistake. mini1000 using 1.8ZIF SSD. not SATA.
                        Be careful of the cable that connect SSD and your Mini1000. If the cable quality is not well enough, some problem will occur.
                        I understand the mini 1000 is zif. The HDD that came with the mini is PATA zif. The boot select (F9 during boot) lists the RunCore as an SATA SDD drive. This is where I am confused.

-PJL

Comment

I have sent two questions to runcore support through the support box on the Runcore site and had no reply. Instead the text of my question was sent to my own inbox - unanswered. Matt, if you're our Runcore interface, please help - as it seems loads of people are having support issues.

Comment

Is there a problem with RunCore support ? I have posted a question last friday on their website (the support form on runcore.com, not via this forum).

My 1.8" PATA drive for Macbook Air RevA no longer works. Did the job for a little over a week before dying on me. Removing it from the machine and putting it back in the USB <> ZIF adapter doesn't bring it back to life either whereas the old 80Gb drive in the Air works like a charm.

I attached a screenshot of the type it drive "it has become" (64Gb Runcore now claims to be a Initio G BAREFOOT-ROM media with 137Gb capacity !). As much I like the free upgrade from 64Gb to 137Gb, I'd rather have one that works than having a big drive that I cannot initialize nor partition.

What do I do next ? Ship it back to the US or China ? I'm from Holland so a couple of instructions would help me to get this fixed.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X