This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synth?

anyone heard from synthetic recently? he hasn't been on MSN nor ICQ lately :\
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Maybe he couldn't afford his connection fee anymore or his mum killed him. :eek:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I think it was a combo of both options
      TT Original

Comment

he was on MSN a couple weeks ago....

Comment

It's been a month since I've seen him and were's those m8's of his at as well? :?:
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

**********calculating care factor*****************

Care Factor: 1%

Note: Results may be subject to a 1% innacuracy.

***********calculation complete****************

Comment

thats good for you slamo, but some poeple actually talk to him
              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

he was funny wasnt he?

(seriously.....i cant remember0
                TT Original

Comment

Yes at times when he wasn't serious. :?:

Comment

me serious? lol now THAT's funny!:laugh:

hmm well she hasnt killed me, yet...although i did have a close call with the step father:eek: :hammer:
                    and yea. havent been on much lately coz i got rid of my phone line coz it was costing a fortune, and I can rarely be bothered running an extension to the other one *shrugs*
                    apart from that i've just been going out a fair bit, staying at the gf's place..**** like that

*sigh* Slamo slamo slamo....i see you still have your head stuck right up that tight little ass of yours. Just because you have a prob with me, doesnt mean everyone else does..if u ask around, most ppl think u're a bit of a prick. And hey, the only reason you do have a prob with me was because of that incident between us a few months ago, and if i remember correctly (which i do), You were the one who was at fault, and it wasnt just me who was against you, it was the whole of TT. so how about you just take my advice and shut the hell up before you cause yourself even more embarrassment, and get into even more ****.
                    oh...and get a life while you're at it;)

Comment

And in the blue corner, weighing in at about 130 pounds... Synthia!

Now keep it clean fellas. No hits below the belt, and remember this is a family show.....

Comment

Good to see ya back Synth. ;)

Comment

[EDIT by Admin: No need for stupid repetitive posts that are simply acheived by copy and paste...]

Flame away

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic
                            *sigh* Slamo slamo slamo....i see you still have your head stuck right up that tight little ass of yours. Just because you have a prob with me, doesnt mean everyone else does..if u ask around, most ppl think u're a bit of a prick. And hey, the only reason you do have a prob with me was because of that incident between us a few months ago, and if i remember correctly (which i do), You were the one who was at fault, and it wasnt just me who was against you, it was the whole of TT. so how about you just take my advice and shut the hell up before you cause yourself even more embarrassment, and get into even more ****.
                            oh...and get a life while you're at it;)
                            Hmmmmm..........yes...........how can I respond to this?

I could do it in two words, however I will say this.

It saddens me that you refer to my arse as "tight" and "little". You say it in almost as much detail as would a poof talking to his boyfriend before they engage in an act of sexual pleasure. Please do not stalk me, I do wish to keep my arsehole virginity.

I don't recall all of TT being against me. "All" is such a powerful word. Please don't use it unless it is in fact true.

I have forgotten about the incident as has the rest of TT but if you want to dwell in the past, that is fine.

And dude, please, don't pretend you have a girlfriend, it doesn't do anyone any good. Sniffing your mum's undies isn't classified as sex either so dude, maybe you should get a life.

Nuff said I think.

Now (more importantly) lets move onto issue number 2: Wiggo's hogging of the TT beer supply

Comment

To save the forum being filled up with useless BS, I'm locking this thread. ***** about each other on MSN.
                              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                              Managing Director
                              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
                              X