F4A Bios for MA785GMT-UD2H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4A Bios for MA785GMT-UD2H

Has anyone tried this latest bios with this board? My Phenom II 550 unlocked fine with the F3 bios but I can't get ACC to work at all with F4A. The first time I flashed it, ACC would keep resetting to "Disabled" after the reboot. The second time it wouldn't even POST after turning on ACC (either per core, all cores or auto).

Re: F4A Bios for MA785GMT-UD2H

I would say try clearing the CMOS and try it all again. And if you have no luck send in a report here on the issue so they can try to fix before F4 is final >>
    GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Technical Service Zone

If you do not get it, and need this enabled then you may have to go back to F3 until it is corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
      I would say try clearing the CMOS and try it all again. And if you have no luck send in a report here on the issue so they can try to fix before F4 is final >>
      GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Technical Service Zone

If you do not get it, and need this enabled then you may have to go back to F3 until it is corrected.
      I clear the CMOS every time I flash. Actually, I had to clear it everytime I set the ACC because it wouldn't POST and the power/reset buttons didn't even work. I just flashed for the third time with the same result so I'll send in a bug report.

Comment

Ya, sounds like it is a bug then. Let us know what they say, in the meantime sounds like you may need to use the older BIOS

Comment

F5 bios has been released now. Core unlocking is back to normal.

GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - BIOS Download

F5 2009/11/30 Fix system S3 compatibility issue while EuP enabled

F4 2009/11/26 Support EuP Lot 6 function (for rev 1.1 only)
          Add CPU Core Control option

Comment

Working...
          X