Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows ME Fixs (ESPACIALLY System RESOURCES!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows ME Fixs (ESPACIALLY System RESOURCES!!!)

Ok, now i am TOTALLY WEEEEEEEEEEEEED OFF!

Their is not one bloody Windows OS that doesnt Crash, do EVERYTHING, make everything compatible and look fast and good and be those :D!!!

But ok i tell u me horrible torment...

I was on winme i upgraded to winxp to make it better got a new gf3 ti200 gfx card sorted the infinate loop error also got a tv card WONt work wid Windows XP tried everything compatibility and the lot...

Anyway swtiching between over 3 diff os's Windows ME windows 2000 and windows xp pro

I still was weeeeeeeeeed off

now i recently downgraded (clean install) to windos 98se i installed my driver said its working installed aol then it gives me a error in the ddriver i got back to windows me and riped them and even took them from the perfefct restore cd...

Tried again nothing! and this includes formatting from windows me to 98se...

Anyway now i was soo weed off i formatted and installed windows me and 98se about 4/5 times already plus 2 today so thats about 6/7 times in the last 2 days...

ANYWAY........ back to windows me after alot of unsuccessful attempts... anyway back on windows me now, the reason i got out of this gay os is cause its bad system resources... is their a fix ???? my sound card just skips every f5 mins and fast forwards on the songs (mp3's and videos) now... Either I KILL MYSELF OR I GOTO BILL GATES AND KICK HIM IN DA NUTS! One or the other i am TOTALLY WEEEEED OFF (cant swear now can i hehe)

Ok... So HOW can i fix my System resources ISSUE or can i get a modem driver for my windows 98se os?

My System Resources problem is with windows ME... (Does win98se have 1???)

And my modem is...

Conexant HCF V90 56K Data Fax PCI Modem...

I have searched for hours i dont have a credit card to pay for these bloody drivers either as them gay sites want some money PFFFFFFFT! IS their a way i can do this without spending cash pls plsplsplsplspslpslpslpslsplspspslpslpslssl Whoever can help my pls i would be extremly grateful i am ready to format and install an os u tell me to or download and update anything so pls pls

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

Sammy

Oh btw this has been happening since Christmas... so about 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy

Comment

This is a classic case of tryin' to improve a Compaq. :(
      Sorry Sammy but it's true. : peace2:

Comment

why didnt you try the compaq site for drivers...aiya, and the loop error is caused by the nvidia drivers, either downgrade to an earlier version like the 10s or the new 30s. yes win9x all have the resource problem, thats why people install 2k/xp. have you tried windows update or the manufacturer's site for your tv card? its funny how all you people have problems with compaqs while mine works fine..well besides that 30 gig wd..im pretty sure the compaq website has drivers for your computer from 98 to xp, unless yours isn't compaq..windows update already..gosh

Comment

Wiggo - Thats no problem m8... Simple I will build a new one

aznx - I have tried for days on end trying to find drivers... see why im so pissed!

Anyway...

Building a new system gonna be fast and not bousting but its gonna be better than any pc avalible in any pc store near u

Pictures will be here soon just saving the cash so hold with me for a while and i show you wot happens when i get pissed,

Qoute "Buy 1 new in just under 2 years its pooh, don't buy new parts they only will make you cry"

Sammy

Comment

After a few IM's with Sammy we may have found his problem.

Sammy let us know how ya go after another format and install the drivers in the order of,

Operating System
            VIA 4in1's
            Video drivers
            Sound drivers
            then anyother driver(s)

Plus to be even safer take out all the cards except the videocard and do everything up to the video drivers then add and load drivers for each other card one at a time. ;)

You should that way have the stable system that atm ya can't find. :thumb:

Comment

compaq have been known to run their own version of explorer.
              http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Working...
              X