DirectX error codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirectX error codes

I've installed RealFlight, downloaded the current DirectX, yet when I try to run RealFlight, I get two messages: D3DErr-Invalid Call, file: DEffect.cpp, Line 836...I get the identical msg for Line 839. I've uninstalled and re-installed countless times today. If anyone has any info to share (read that as, I really need help) I'd be most grateful. Oh, and to the best of my knowledge, my card reader is "Multi-in-1 card reader" (whatever that means).

Thanks.
    HelenaH

Re: DirectX error codes

Card reader? What does that have to do with it?

Please post me the link to what DirectX you are installing

Comment

Re: DirectX error codes

Sent Via PM as well, just quoting here in case it may help others sometime in the future

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap

To be sure, download this directx installer, it will then download any additional updates you may need
      Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime

Even if you have already done this please do it again just to be sure.

Another thing that could be the problem could be windows updates, run this manually and install any additional / optional updates as well, such as .Net Framework updates.

This could also be caused by bad coding or bugs in the game itself, so see if there is any updates for this game and if so download them and install it and try again.

This can also be caused by you not having a good enough graphics card, something RealFlight tech support should have already discussed with you if you have spoken with them already. What graphics card are you using?

Comment

Working...
      X