Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCD Panel Case Mod

Very cool.

I've been linking a few reviews of these in the news lately and there are some even better ones than that out there. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

:cool: Do they have one that will project the info on the ceiling that could be mounted on top of the case? :cool:

Comment

I WANT !!

Comment

Especially if it included a clock, calendar, your favorite pics in a screen show etc.

Comment

I was thinkin' of one and there is plenty of software out there for them but I'm goin' to settle on one of these. ;)

Comment

Is there anything comparable that would fit into a smaller drive bay?

Comment

Sorry but no.:(

Comment

What about an external mount like putting it in one of those swappable drive units?

Comment

I spose that ya could but there are a lot of wires to route though. ;)

Comment

Perhaps a multi pin connector that it could plug into from the top of the case so it wouldn't interfere with opening it up when needed.

Comment

Those are only $60 so i'm going to get one too. Does it come with everything you need to control all that or what else is needed to use it?

Comment

They come with enough to monitor 8 temps and 8 fans. ;)

Comment

Ok cool. Would I have to buy anything extra to make it do everything it possibly can? Other than the extra fans of course.

Comment

None that I've ever heard of. :?:

Comment

Working...
                              X