Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIGABYTE GT-P8000 - Windows Media Center don't find any channel

Hello,

I brought a GIGABYTE GT-P8000 and is working fine ... with the Presto! PVR i can find the channels the i want bui when i go to Windows Media Center and search for channels (Analogue Channels) they tell me that don't find any channel:S

Someone can help me?

Regards.

Re: GIGABYTE GT-P8000 - Windows Media Center don't find any channel

You may not have any being broadcast in your area, are you sure there is?

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
      You may not have any being broadcast in your area, are you sure there is?
      Hi,

In the Presto! PVR i can see the channels ... but WMC don't find nothing!

Can you help me?

Comment

Ohh, sorry! I have never used these myself so not sure how it all works.

Do you need to maybe configure WMC to use your device?

Sorry, I am not much help here, hopefully someone will come along that will be able to better help you out!

Comment

Ohh, sorry! I have never used these myself so not sure how it all works.

Do you need to maybe configure WMC to use your device?

Sorry, I am not much help here, hopefully someone will come along that will be able to better help you out!
          Oh no problem!

Yes i configure the WMC to find the channels. In the configuration there are any problem!

Comment

Well I am not sure then, sounds like a media center issue though, did you update it with windows update?

If you want I can also copy your thread over to our Audio/Visual section, maybe some other members will find it and help you there too? If you want me to do that let me know

Comment

Well I am not sure then, sounds like a media center issue though, did you update it with windows update?

If you want I can also copy your thread over to our Audio/Visual section, maybe some other members will find it and help you there too? If you want me to do that let me know
              Yes, is all up to date!

I don't know ... in the Audio/Visual the support for my problem will be more "complete" (i am not critique you're support!).

Thanks.

Comment

Ya, I just thought maybe more people would see it there and possibly someone who could better help.

Anyway, then you may have more people see it, but maybe not? I'll copy it over and then post the link here that way you can check both for updates.

In the meantime, did you ask Gigabyte support directly about this? It may take them a few days to get back to you, but it's worth asking to see what they have to say
                GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Technical Service Zone

Comment

Working...
                X