Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor Query For Australia.

G'days again, havnt posted in yonkas :P
    Anyways, i was wondering whether any aussie here, knows of any auction etc where they can pick up a 21-inch sony for cheaper. Dont ask me why im upgrading from 19 to 21 inch sony. I just am.
    Its kinda a splurgee spending thing.
    i want one! :D
    Any help/direction would bemuch appreciated.

Have ya tried this, http://www.razorprices.com/ ? :?:

Comment

theres a sony "factory seconds" shop in Chatswood, just opposite St Pius X College (the school i go to :\) you might be able to find a 21" mojnitor a bit cheaper there
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

yeh i checked the sony store in chatswood, not that much cheaper :/
        but thanx anyways.

Comment

do you mean the Sony store in the Mandarin Center?
          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Hmm, in the trading post last week i saw a shop that sells refurbished monitors for pretty cheep. I reckon your best bet would be to check out the trading post, or if yur not too far from north rocks check out the comp market on a sunday

Comment

Yeah there were a couple of mean flat 21" monitors there yesterday at Nth.Rocks. :thumb:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i have been to north rocks before. Not too flash about their quality, especially monitors. I mean i need a warranty. I should just purchase it full price i suppose :(

Comment

They have some decent mons there, others are dodgy, my sister bought a 17" for like $100 and it didnt work at all, this was off some irish blokes, but some of the newer looking monitors are pretty good there.

Comment

Working...
                  X