Ultra X4 850 Watt Full Modular Power Supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra X4 850 Watt Full Modular Power Supply

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Ultra X4 850 Watt Full Modular Power Supply"

Re: Ultra X4 850 Watt Full Modular Power Supply

Great! Checking it out now

Thanks for the review Kenneth, I have only used Ultra PSU's myself for the longest time, so I have been waiting for a review on this model from Tweaktown!

Comment

Great review, and it's nice to see this model performs up to the advertised specs!

Only thing I don't like is the new cables, I really like the older style flat ones.

I think I might go ahead and get one though when I have enough spare change, shoot me a PM please if you can get rid of the review model!

Comment

I won mine in an online contest about 4 or 5 months ago and I love it. Sure, the price was right (haha) but I don't think I could ever go back to a non-modular PSU again, simply due to convenience and the fact that my case stays so tidy.

It may be overkill for my system but because of the rock solid voltage and the fact it looks so bomb-diggity in my case it isn't going anywhere although the flat cables would be nice considering there are so many cases out there with very little room between the motherboard tray and side of the case.
        Slave to technology.

Comment

Working...
        X