does any one surround game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does any one surround game?

the matrox while not faster than nvidias best does offer 3d gaming in the sense of adding more visuals to your game with the addition of 2 monitors to flank your primary flat display (no panel - yech) so quake iii jedi knight ii and the like have more to it - has anyone done this - or seen it - not in a magazine but - for real - it sounds like a dream cause in a year we might all have cards that all support that or the matrox will be extinct and cheap - plus we can all collect monitors till then i know ill buy one more on the same for myself and go to a 21 when they are cheaper - 2 19's and a 21 in the middle - all jedi baby

The articles in Maximum PC look interesting but three displays of any kind fit nowhere on my desktop. Latest specs are lower than originally hoped for by Matrox.

Comment

ok im a dork - id buy a corner desk just to do this - and it would be this systym - less a nv30 - running the matrox - is it insane?:shoot3:

Comment

As long as you keep the resolution low enough to get decent frame rates, it would be a hoot. :geek:

Comment

ill admit i was a 16x12x32 snob when i got my 19' but when i opened my mind i found 12x10x32@85htz refresh optimal for a 19 - but the fps would be best at 10x7x32 i guess - i still want a nv30 but its that imersive quality that makes me use all this computing power to PLAY not bechmark so im stuck wantind a gizmo that the whole market doesnt support (but might) but sounds really cool - and looks even better - damn you matrox!:shoot3:

Comment

Working...
          X