New Case Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Case Purchase

I am not ready to build a new system at this time, but I see a number of great deals on cases.

Can anyone think of a reason not to go ahead and purchase one and hold on to it for 6-9 months before building a system?

In the computer industry there are always deals....and in 6 months 20 cases could come out that you might like....or you might seee 500 differnet deals, better than the ones right now!!

I would wait! :zzz:

Comment

Ya I would wait also....however there are things that you haev to consider. What if there is a case that your hooked on? One that you HAVE TO GET!! What if when your ready to build they don't make it anymore you lose out. This is closesly related to my case. I built my comp in last september 2001. I got my case from coolerguys.com it was called the Wind Tunnel Plus. Guess what happeend. They stopped making it and no longer sold them in february. What would happen if I had waited that extra 5 months? But don't let that stop you from holding off.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Comment

Can anyone think of a reason not to go ahead and purchase one and hold on to it for 6-9 months before building a system?
          No big reasons I can think of.

Get any Antec Performance PLUS series and you will LOVE it. Plus you need time to MOD!!! And modding is SOOO much easier with an empty case.

Comment

He He He and so it is Mr Z. The case might be so beautiful I wouldn't want to junk it up with hardware. Anyone just have a fake goof case that looks great but does nothing?

Comment

I originally had an order for an antec performance plus soho file server, it was a really sweet case. But in the end the price was too high for me ($258) and the wait just to recieve the case was ridiculous, so i just bought me an Antec performance II. Its still very nice.

Comment

But if you really truly have your mind made up with the case that you want. You can purchase it, or maybe it is at a special price at the moment, but again it is up to you.

Comment

Working...
                X