Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Thecus N2200 NAS and two Western Digital RE4 2TB Hard Drives

Weekly Giveaway: Thecus N2200 NAS and two Western Digital RE4 2TB Hard Drives (November 4 - November 11 2010)

We have teamed up with Thecus and Western Digital this week to giveaway a prize worth around $760 USD to one very lucky winner.

Thecus came to the party with one of their new and impressive N2200 NAS devices and Western Digital also joined the party throwing in two of their RE4 2TB 7200 RPM hard drives.

How to win?

For your chance to win one of these cases, all you need to do is (SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube!) You will also have to post on our YouTube channel and say:

"I entered the giveaway at TweakTown to win a Thecus N2200 NAS and two Western Digital RE4 2TB Hard Drives!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have subscribed and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our YouTube channel.

Giveaway runs from today until November 11th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 11-08-2010, 02:20 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Thecus N2200 NAS and two Western Digital RE4 2TB Hard Drives

Subscribed and posted on Youtube.

Should be easy to pick me as I got the same nick in both sites :D :D

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Thecus N2200 NAS and two Western Digital RE4 2TB Hard Drives

Already subscribed and posted on Youtube.

Thanks TweakTown!
      MB: Asus P7H55-M Socket 1156
      Proc: 1st gen Corei5 650 3.2ghz
      Intel Stock Cooler
      G.Skill RIPJAWS-X PC3-12800 2x4Gb DDR3-1600 (CL 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v)
      Silverstone ST50f 500W
      Bitfenix Colossus case
      2nd hand SAMSUNG 933nw 19' LCD Monitor
      Windows 7 64bit

Comment

subscribed!

thanks alot TweakTown! :D

Comment

suscribed and posted on youtube channel - comment pending approval.

Hope i win :)
          My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
          Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
          Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

Already subscribed and posted! Best of luck everyone

Comment

Already subscribed. Posted hot and nerd-furiously!

Amazing product for the small pc/console repair shop my friend and I are setting up. Our "break room" has 2 360's and a PS3 dieing for some media storage.

Comment

Subscribed. Good luck every1.

Comment

replied to thread and subscribed.. thnx

Comment

Subscribed! Nice giveaway!

Comment

i have posted on your channel :D

Comment

Hi ! am already subscribed and posted on Youtube a minute back, I need to get lucky now.... :)

Comment

Nice giveaway!!!

Comment

I subscribed!

Comment

I Subscribed ! Nick of time too cause i'm running out of space

my name in youtube is mooglestiltzkin
                              Last edited by Moogle Stiltzkin; 11-04-2010, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X