Helpo with Dual Screen and onboard Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpo with Dual Screen and onboard Graphics

I have a Asrock N68C-S and I wanted to get dual screen so I have a PCI card installed and enabled the on board Graphics - and I get 2 screen working Yipeee :)

However , It load all games using the onboard not the PCI card , is there a way to overcome this , as in BIOS it only has set Onboard or PCI not both.

I have set the Correct Screen as primary but still no joy , is this possible or will it allways use the BIOS settings ?

If i set the BIOS to PCI i no loger get the Dual screen :(

Re: Helpo with Dual Screen and onboard Graphics

If you have PCI-E nvidia card I suppose you could fiddle with displays/primary adapter settings in nvidia control panel. I'm using ATI (and catalyst) atm so can't say much about nvidia thing.
    Fractal Design Define R5 Black , Nexus 950W , Asus P8Z77-V LE PLUS , i7 3770k @4.2GHz , 120x240mm water cooling
    32GB (4x8GB) G.Skill PC-14900 CL10 , EVGA GTX970 Hybrid .
    2x Samsung 830 128GB SSD in raid 0 for operating system and games 1x Seagate 1.8TB drive for storage

Comment

Like i have said i have set it to primary but it does not load any game on this Card just the Onboard which is no good, has no one used Dual monitoir with a PCI card on this board before ?!?

Comment

Try Ultramon, perhaps it helps.

UltraMon Overview
        Fractal Design Define R5 Black , Nexus 950W , Asus P8Z77-V LE PLUS , i7 3770k @4.2GHz , 120x240mm water cooling
        32GB (4x8GB) G.Skill PC-14900 CL10 , EVGA GTX970 Hybrid .
        2x Samsung 830 128GB SSD in raid 0 for operating system and games 1x Seagate 1.8TB drive for storage

Comment

deactivate the screen that corresponds to the card you don't want to use and the game will automatically use the other card

Comment

Working...
          X